Thursday, February 24, 2011

Leah Dizon

Leah Dizon

 Leah Dizon, the sexy Japanese American signer annouced at a press conference of her marriage and pregnancy.

Tuesday’s concert was the last one of a nationwide tour. Dizon said, “I have important news to tell you. I have actually got married.” Then she added: “I’m pregnant, too. My family and I are very happy.”
Dizon told reporters at the press conference that her husband is a 29-year old “smart guy” whom she met in January of this year. She said they had gone to hot springs and ramen restaurants together. She also showed a photo of herself in a traditional Japanese wedding dress.  There were some rumors that she married her hair stylist.

Leah Dizon

Leah Dizon

Leah Dizon

Leah Dizon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...